The Royal Chemical Institute (RACI) and the New Zealand Synchrotron Group (NZSG) have made a limited amount of money available to facilitate participation for Researchers in XAFS 2021 Virtual.
Please read the instructions below, and complete the application form.
- Submit Financial Support application, click here to access form
- Attach proof of student and proof of NZ residency or citizenship by the deadline of 21 May 2021 (only if you apply for NZSG support)
- Attach proof of RACI membership (only if you apply for RACI support)
To qualify for financial support, the applicant:
- must submit a completed financial support application form
- must submit proof of student status showing current enrolment
- must have New Zealand residency or citizenship (NZSG only)
Applicants will be judged by RACI and NZSG. Priority for financial support will be given to Early Career Researchers such as Students and Postdocs. Final decisions will be made according to the funding available and the priorities outlined above. All applicants will be informed by the XAFS 2021 Virtual Conference Secretariat of the outcome of this process before the Conference. Successful applicants will receive a unique link to register at a discounted fee.